Is FIEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIEND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- noun - an evil supernatural being
- noun - a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause)
- An evil spirit; a demon.
- The Devil; Satan.
- A diabolically evil or wicked person.
- One who is addicted to something: a dope fiend.
- One who is completely absorbed in or obsessed with a given job or pastime: a crossword-puzzle fiend.
- One who is particularly adept at something: a fiend with computers.
- noun - an evil spirit
There are 5 letters in FIEND: D E F I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIEND, to go: FIEND?
Rearrange the letters in FIEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIEND
What's nearby FIEND
Lookup in Wiki for FIEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIEND"