Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if fiend is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on fiend.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer FIEND has 131 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word FIEND is VALID in some board games. Check FIEND in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of fiend in various dictionaries:
An evil spirit; a demon.
The Devil; Satan.
A diabolically evil or wicked person.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Mr. Hyde, for one|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|an evil spirit or demon.|
|An evil spirit or demon.|
|An enthusiast or devotee of a particular thing.|
|one of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief|
|a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause)|
|a cruel wicked and inhuman person|
|an evil and cruel person:|
|someone who likes something very much or is very interested in something:|
|an evil or cruel person or spirit:|
|A fiend can also be a person who likes something in an extreme way:|
|Fiend might refer to|
* An evil spirit or demon in mythology
* A person addicted to either a pernicious act, a cause, a hobby or sport.
* Fiend (Dungeons & Dragons), a collective term for malicious creatures in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
* Fiends (album), by Christian hardcore band Chasing Victory
* Fiend (rapper) (born 1976), rapper formerly with No Limit Records
* "Fiend" (song), a 2002 song by Coal Chamber
* "Fiend", a 1998 song by Orgy from Candyass
* Fiend Club, a fan-club for horror-punk pioneers The Misfits
* "F(r)iend", a song by In Flames from the album Soundtrack to Your Escape
* The Fiend, a Russian fairy tale
* The Fiend (film), a 1972 British serial killer horror film
* Fiend (film), a 1980 American B movie science fiction horror film