Is FRIEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRIEND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person you know well and regard with affection and trust
- noun - an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- noun - a person with whom you are acquainted
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
- A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
- A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
- To befriend.
- verb - to enter into a warm association with
There are 6 letters in FRIEND: D E F I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRIEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRIEND, to go: FRIEND?
Rearrange the letters in FRIEND and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of FRIEND
5 letters out of FRIEND
4 letters out of FRIEND
3 letters out of FRIEND
2 letters out of FRIEND
Contextual use of FRIEND
What's nearby FRIEND
Lookup in Wiki for FRIEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRIEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRIEND"