Is FIRED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIRED in various dictionaries:
- verb - start firing a weapon
- verb - cause to go off
- verb - bake in a kiln so as to harden
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - go off or discharge
- verb - drive out or away by or as if by fire
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - destroy by fire
- verb - provide with fuel
- adj - having lost your job
- adj - to project by discharging from a gun [v FIRED, FIRING, FIRES] : FIREABLE
There are 5 letters in FIRED: D E F I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRED
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIRED, to go: FIRED?
Rearrange the letters in FIRED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIRED
What's nearby FIRED
Lookup in Wiki for FIRED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIRED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIRED"