Is DIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces
- noun - a device used for shaping metal
- noun - a cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - suffer or face the pain of death
- verb - be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- verb - feel indifferent towards
- verb - languish as with love or desire
- verb - cut or shape with a die
- verb - to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - disappear or come to an end
- verb - suffer spiritual death
- To cease living; become dead; expire.
- To cease existing, especially by degrees; fade: The sunlight died in the west.
- To experience an agony or suffering suggestive of that of death: nearly died of embarrassment.
- To desire something greatly: I am dying for a box of chocolates.
- To cease operation; stop: If your vehicle dies, stay with it.
- To be affected by dieback.
- To take a long time in passing out of existence: racial prejudices that die hard.
- To resist against overwhelming, hopeless odds: radicalism that dies hard.
- An engraved metal piece used for impressing a design onto a softer metal, as in coining money.
- One of several component pieces that are fitted into a diestock to cut threads on screws or bolts.
- A part on a machine that punches shaped holes in, cuts, or forms sheet metal, cardboard, or other stock.
- A metal block containing small conical holes through which plastic, metal, or other ductile material is extruded or drawn.
- The dado of a pedestal, especially when cube-shaped.
- A game of chance using dice.
- To make an outcome highly probable; predetermine a result: “These factors merely load the dice, upping the odds that a household will fall into a certain... income distribution” (Thomas G.
- To put another at a distinct disadvantage, as through prior maneuver: The dice were loaded against the defendant before the trial.
- Of no use; futile.
- Used as a refusal to a request.
- verb - to cut with a die (a device for shaping material)
- verb - to cease living
There are 3 letters in DIE: D E I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIE, to go: DIE?
Rearrange the letters in DIE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIE
What's nearby DIE
Lookup in Wiki for DIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIE"