Is FINER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINER in various dictionaries:
- adj - (comparative of `fine') greater in quality or excellence
- adj - being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- adj - minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
- adj - thin in thickness or diameter
- adj - characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
- adj - of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
- adj - free from impurities
- adj - of excellent quality
- verb - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
There are 5 letters in FINER: E F I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FINER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINER, to go: FINER?
Rearrange the letters in FINER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FINER
What's nearby FINER
Lookup in Wiki for FINER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINER"