Is INFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFER in various dictionaries:
- verb - reason by deduction
- verb - draw from specific cases for more general cases
- verb - conclude by reasoning
- verb - guess correctly
- verb - believe to be the case
- To conclude from evidence or premises.
- To reason from circumstance; surmise: We can infer that his motive in publishing the diary was less than honorable.
- To lead to as a consequence or conclusion: “Socrates argued that a statue inferred the existence of a sculptor” (Academy).
- To draw inferences.
- verb - to reach or derive by reasoning
There are 5 letters in INFER: E F I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFER, to go: INFER?
Rearrange the letters in INFER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INFER
What's nearby INFER
Lookup in Wiki for INFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFER"