Is REFINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFINE in various dictionaries:
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - make more complex, intricate, or richer
- verb - treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
- verb - reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state
- verb - attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
- verb - make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of
- To reduce to a pure state; purify.
- To remove by purifying.
- To free from coarse, unsuitable, or immoral characteristics: refined his manners; refined her speaking style.
- To become free of impurities.
- To acquire polish or elegance.
- To use precise distinctions and subtlety in thought or speech.
- verb - to free from impurities
There are 6 letters in REFINE: E E F I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFINE, to go: REFINE?
Rearrange the letters in REFINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REFINE
What's nearby REFINE
Lookup in Wiki for REFINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFINE"