Is FEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services
- noun - an interest in land capable of being inherited
- verb - give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- A fixed sum charged, as by an institution or by law, for a privilege: a license fee; tuition fees.
- A charge for professional services: a surgeon’s fee.
- A tip; a gratuity.
- An inherited or heritable estate in land.
- In feudal law, an estate in land granted by a lord to his vassal on condition of homage and service.
- The land so held.
- To give a tip to.
- To hire.
- verb - to pay a fee (a fixed charge) to
There are 3 letters in FEE: E E F
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEE, to go: FEE?
Rearrange the letters in FEE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FEE
What's nearby FEE
Lookup in Wiki for FEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEE"