Is FEED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEED in various dictionaries:
- noun - food for domestic livestock
- verb - provide as food
- verb - give food to
- verb - feed into
- verb - introduce continuously
- verb - support or promote
- verb - take in food
- verb - serve as food for
- verb - move along, of liquids
- verb - profit from in an exploitatory manner
- verb - gratify
- verb - provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to
- To give food to; supply with nourishment: feed the children.
- To provide as food or nourishment: fed fish to the cat.
- To serve as food for: The turkey is large enough to feed a dozen.
- To produce food for: The valley feeds an entire county.
- To provide for consumption, utilization, or operation: feed logs to a fire; feed data into a computer.
- To supply with something essential for growth, maintenance, or operation: Melting snow feeds the reservoirs.
- To distribute (a local radio or television broadcast) to a larger audience or group of receivers by way of a network or satellite.
- To minister to; gratify: fed their appetite for the morbid.
- To support or promote; encourage: His unexplained absences fed our suspicions.
- To supply as a cue: feed lines to an actor.
- To pass a ball or puck to (a teammate), especially in order to score.
- To eat: pigs feeding at a trough.
- To be nourished or supported: an ego that feeds on flattery.
- To move steadily, as into a machine for processing.
- To be channeled; flow: This road feeds into the freeway.
- Food for animals or birds.
- The amount of such food given at one time.
- A meal, especially a large one.
- The act of eating.
- Material or an amount of material supplied, as to a machine or furnace.
- The act of supplying such material.
- An apparatus that supplies material to a machine.
- The aperture through which such material enters a machine.
- Distribution of a locally broadcast radio or television program by way of a network or satellite to a larger audience or group of receivers.
- adj - to give food to [v FED, FEEDING, FEEDS] : FEEDABLE
There are 4 letters in FEED: D E E F
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEED
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEED, to go: FEED?
Rearrange the letters in FEED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FEED
What's nearby FEED
Lookup in Wiki for FEED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEED"