Is FEET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEET in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint
- noun - a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard
- noun - the lower part of anything
- noun - the pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings
- noun - lowest support of a structure
- noun - any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates
- noun - travel by walking
- noun - a member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger
- noun - an army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot
- noun - (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
- noun - a support resembling a pedal extremity
- noun - the terminal part of the leg on which the body stands and moves
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 4 letters in FEET: E E F T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEET
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEET, to go: FEET?
Rearrange the letters in FEET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FEET
What's nearby FEET
Lookup in Wiki for FEET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEET"