Is FLEET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLEET in various dictionaries:
- noun - group of aircraft operating together under the same ownership
- noun - group of motor vehicles operating together under the same ownership
- noun - a group of steamships operating together under the same ownership
- noun - a group of warships organized as a tactical unit
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- verb - disappear gradually
- adj - moving very fast
- A number of warships operating together under one command.
- A group of vessels or vehicles, such as taxicabs or fishing boats, owned or operated as a unit.
- Moving swiftly; rapid or nimble.
- Fleeting; evanescent.
- To move or pass swiftly.
- To fade out; vanish.
- To flow.
- To drift.
- To cause (time) to pass quickly.
- To alter the position of (tackle or rope, for example).
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- noun - a fast-flying bird
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 5 letters in FLEET: E E F L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEET
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLEET, to go: FLEET?
Rearrange the letters in FLEET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLEET
What's nearby FLEET
Lookup in Wiki for FLEET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLEET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLEET"