Is LEFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEFT in various dictionaries:
- noun - location near or direction toward the left side
- noun - those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare
- noun - the hand that is on the left side of the body
- noun - the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left
- noun - a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east
- verb - go away from a place
- verb - go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness
- verb - act or be so as to become in a specified state
- verb - leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- verb - move out of or depart from
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- verb - put into the care or protection of someone
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- verb - have left or have as a remainder
- verb - be survived by after one's death
- verb - transmit (knowledge or skills)
- verb - leave behind unintentionally
- adj - being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north
- adj - not used up
- adj - intended for the left hand
- adj - of or belonging to the political or intellectual left
- adv - toward or on the left
- Of, belonging to, located on, or being the side of the body to the north when the subject is facing east.
- Of, relating to, directed toward, or located on the left side.
- Located on the left side of a person facing downstream: the left bank of a river.
- Often Left.
- The direction or position on the left side.
- The left side.
- The left hand.
- A turn in the direction of the left hand or side.
- Often Left.
- The people and groups who advocate liberal, often radical measures to effect change in the established order, especially in politics, usually to achieve the equality, freedom, and well-being of the common citizens of a state.
- The opinion of those advocating such measures.
- A blow delivered by a boxer’s left hand.
- Left field.
- adj - pertaining to the side of the body to the north when one faces east
- noun - the left side or hand
There are 4 letters in LEFT: E F L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEFT, to go: LEFT?
Rearrange the letters in LEFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEFT
What's nearby LEFT
Lookup in Wiki for LEFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEFT"