Is CLEFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLEFT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a split or indentation in something (as the palate or chin)
- noun - a long narrow opening
- verb - separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- verb - make by cutting into
- verb - come or be in close contact with
- adj - having one or more incisions reaching nearly to the midrib
- Divided; split.
- Having indentations that extend about halfway to the center, as in certain leaves.
- A crack, crevice, or split.
- A split or indentation between two parts, as of the chin.
- verb - to insert a scion into the stock of a plant
There are 5 letters in CLEFT: C E F L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLEFT, to go: CLEFT?
Rearrange the letters in CLEFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLEFT
What's nearby CLEFT
Lookup in Wiki for CLEFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLEFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLEFT"