Is FELT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FELT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
- verb - mat together and make felt-like
- verb - cover with felt
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- verb - undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- verb - have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- verb - undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- verb - be felt or perceived in a certain way
- verb - grope or feel in search of something
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - examine (a body part) by palpation
- verb - find by testing or cautious exploration
- verb - produce a certain impression
- verb - pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- A fabric of matted, compressed animal fibers, such as wool or fur, sometimes mixed with vegetable or synthetic fibers.
- A material resembling this fabric.
- Made of, relating to, or resembling felt.
- To make into felt.
- To cover with felt.
- To press or mat (something) together.
- verb - to mat together
There are 4 letters in FELT: E F L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FELT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FELT, to go: FELT?
Rearrange the letters in FELT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FELT
What's nearby FELT
Lookup in Wiki for FELT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FELT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FELT"