Is FLUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a high-pitched woodwind instrument
- noun - a tall narrow wineglass
- noun - a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
- verb - form flutes in
- A high-pitched woodwind instrument consisting of a slender tube closed at one end with keys and finger holes on the side and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown.
- Any of various similar reedless woodwind instruments, such as the recorder.
- An organ stop whose flue pipe produces a flutelike tone.
- A long, usually rounded groove incised as a decorative motif on the shaft of a column, for example.
- A similar groove or furrow, as in a pleated ruffle of cloth or on a piece of furniture.
- A tall, narrow wineglass, often used for champagne.
- To produce in a flutelike tone.
- To make flutes in (a column, for example).
- To play a flute.
- To sing, whistle, or speak with a flutelike tone.
- verb - to play on a flute (a woodwind instrument)
There are 5 letters in FLUTE: E F L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUTE, to go: FLUTE?
Rearrange the letters in FLUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLUTE
What's nearby FLUTE
Lookup in Wiki for FLUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUTE"