Is LEFTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEFTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - location near or direction toward the left side
- noun - those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare
- noun - the hand that is on the left side of the body
- noun - the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left
- noun - a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east
- adj - pertaining to the side of the body to the north when one faces east
- noun - the left side or hand
There are 5 letters in LEFTS: E F L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEFTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEFTS, to go: LEFTS?
Rearrange the letters in LEFTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEFTS
What's nearby LEFTS
Lookup in Wiki for LEFTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEFTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEFTS"