Is STIFLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIFLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - joint between the femur and tibia in a quadruped
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - smother or suppress
- verb - impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- verb - be asphyxiated
- To interrupt or cut off (the voice, for example).
- See Synonyms at suppress.
- To kill by preventing respiration; smother or suffocate.
- To feel smothered or suffocated by or as if by close confinement in a stuffy room.
- To die of suffocation.
- The joint of the hind leg analogous to the human knee in certain quadrupeds, such as the horse.
- verb - to prevent from breathing
There are 6 letters in STIFLE: E F I L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STIFLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIFLE, to go: STIFLE?
Rearrange the letters in STIFLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STIFLE
5 letters out of STIFLE
4 letters out of STIFLE
3 letters out of STIFLE
2 letters out of STIFLE
Contextual use of STIFLE
What's nearby STIFLE
Lookup in Wiki for STIFLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIFLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIFLE"