Is SELF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SELF in various dictionaries:
- noun - your consciousness of your own identity
- noun - a person considered as a unique individual
- adj - (used as a combining form) relating to--of or by or to or from or for--the self
- The total, essential, or particular being of a person; the individual: “An actor’s instrument is the self” (Joan Juliet Buck).
- The essential qualities distinguishing one person from another; individuality: “He would walk a little first along the southern walls, shed his European self, fully enter this world” (Howard Kaplan).
- One’s consciousness of one’s own being or identity; the ego: “For some of us, the self’s natural doubts are given in mesmerizing amplification by way of critics’ negative assessments of our writing” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- One’s own interests, welfare, or advantage: thinking of self alone.
- That which the immune system identifies as belonging to the body: tissues no longer recognized as self.
- Of the same character throughout.
- Of the same material as the article with which it is used: a dress with a self belt.
- Same or identical.
- noun - the total, essential, or particular being of one person
- verb - to breed closely related stock
There are 4 letters in SELF: E F L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SELF
To search all scrabble anagrams of SELF, to go: SELF?
Rearrange the letters in SELF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SELF
What's nearby SELF
Lookup in Wiki for SELF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SELF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SELF"