Is FELLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FELLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- noun - seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
- noun - the act of felling something (as a tree)
- verb - cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - sew a seam by folding the edges
- adv - indifferent to the pain of others [adj CRUELER, CRUELEST, CRUELLER, CRUELLEST] : CRUELLY
- verb - to cause to fall
There are 5 letters in FELLS: E F L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FELLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FELLS, to go: FELLS?
Rearrange the letters in FELLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FELLS
What's nearby FELLS
Lookup in Wiki for FELLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FELLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FELLS"