Is SELL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SELL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of persuading someone to buy
- verb - exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
- verb - be sold at a certain price or in a certain way
- verb - persuade somebody to accept something
- verb - do business
- verb - give up for a price or reward
- verb - be approved of or gain acceptance
- verb - be responsible for the sale of
- verb - deliver to an enemy by treachery
- To exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent.
- To offer for sale, as for one’s business or livelihood: The partners sell textiles.
- To give up or surrender in exchange for a price or reward: sell one’s soul to the devil.
- To be responsible for the sale of; promote successfully: Publicity sold that product.
- To persuade (another) to recognize the worth or desirability of: They sold me on the idea.
- To exchange ownership for money or its equivalent; engage in selling.
- To be sold or be on sale: Grapes are selling high this season.
- To attract prospective buyers; be popular on the market: an item that sells well.
- To be approved of; gain acceptance.
- The activity of selling.
- An instance of selling: “The political sell isn’t ordinary marketing” (Brad Edmondson).
- An item that sells in a particular way: a book that turned out to be a difficult sell.
- To put all of one’s goods or possessions up for sale.
- To betray one’s cause or colleagues: He sold out to the other side.
- To contract for the sale of securities or commodities one expects to own at a later date and at more advantageous terms.
- To underestimate the true value or worth of: Don’t sell your colleague short; she’s a smart lawyer.
- adj - to give up to another for money or other valuable consideration [v SOLD, SELLING, SELLS] : SELLABLE
There are 4 letters in SELL: E L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SELL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SELL, to go: SELL?
Rearrange the letters in SELL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SELL
What's nearby SELL
Lookup in Wiki for SELL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SELL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SELL"