Is TELLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TELLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer
- verb - express in words
- verb - let something be known
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - discern or comprehend
- verb - inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- verb - give evidence
- verb - mark as different
- adj - to give a detailed account of [v TOLD, TELLING, TELLS] : TELLABLE
There are 5 letters in TELLS: E L L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TELLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TELLS, to go: TELLS?
Rearrange the letters in TELLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TELLS
What's nearby TELLS
Lookup in Wiki for TELLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TELLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TELLS"