Is SMELL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMELL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form
- noun - any property detected by the olfactory system
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - the faculty that enables us to distinguish scents
- noun - the act of perceiving the odor of something
- verb - inhale the odor of
- verb - emit an odor
- verb - smell bad
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- To perceive the scent of (something) by means of the olfactory nerves.
- To sense the presence of by or as if by the olfactory nerves; detect or discover: We smelled trouble ahead.
- To use the sense of smell; perceive the scent of something.
- To have or emit an odor: “The breeze smelled exactly like Vouvray—flowery, with a hint of mothballs underneath” (Anne Tyler).
- To be suggestive; have a touch of something: a cave that smells of terror.
- To have or emit an unpleasant odor; stink: This closet smells.
- To appear to be dishonest; suggest evil or corruption.
- The sense by which odors are perceived; the olfactory sense.
- That quality of something that may be perceived by the olfactory sense.
- The act or an instance of smelling.
- To suspect that something is wrong.
- verb - to perceive by means of the olfactory nerves
There are 5 letters in SMELL: E L L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMELL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMELL, to go: SMELL?
Rearrange the letters in SMELL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMELL
What's nearby SMELL
Lookup in Wiki for SMELL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMELL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMELL"