Is WELLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WELLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - prolific English writer best known for his science-fiction novels
- noun - a deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
- noun - a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- noun - an abundant source
- noun - an open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway)
- noun - an enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a plane's landing gear or for protecting something as e.g. a ship's pumps
- verb - come up, as of a liquid
- verb - to rise to the surface and flow forth
There are 5 letters in WELLS: E L L S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WELLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WELLS, to go: WELLS?
Rearrange the letters in WELLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WELLS
What's nearby WELLS
Lookup in Wiki for WELLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WELLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WELLS"