Is SWELLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWELLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- noun - a rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)
- noun - a crescendo followed by a decrescendo
- noun - a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- verb - increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- verb - become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- verb - expand abnormally
- verb - come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- verb - come up, as of a liquid
- verb - cause to become swollen
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 6 letters in SWELLS: E L L S S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWELLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWELLS, to go: SWELLS?
Rearrange the letters in SWELLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWELLS
What's nearby SWELLS
Lookup in Wiki for SWELLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWELLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWELLS"