Is BELLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BELLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck
- noun - a push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed
- noun - the sound of a bell being struck
- noun - (nautical) each of the eight half-hour units of nautical time signaled by strokes of a ship's bell
- noun - the shape of a bell
- noun - a phonetician and father of Alexander Graham Bell (1819-1905)
- noun - English painter
- noun - United States inventor (born in Scotland) of the telephone (1847-1922)
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer
- noun - the flared opening of a tubular device
- verb - attach a bell to
- verb - to provide with a bell (a ringing device)
There are 5 letters in BELLS: B E L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BELLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BELLS, to go: BELLS?
Rearrange the letters in BELLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BELLS
What's nearby BELLS
Lookup in Wiki for BELLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BELLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BELLS"