Is LISLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LISLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric woven with lisle thread
- noun - a strong tightly twisted cotton thread (usually made of long-staple cotton)
- A fine, smooth, tightly twisted thread spun from long-stapled cotton.
- Fabric knitted of this thread, used especially for hosiery and underwear.
- noun - a fine, tightly twisted cotton thread
There are 5 letters in LISLE: E I L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LISLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LISLE, to go: LISLE?
Rearrange the letters in LISLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LISLE
What's nearby LISLE
Lookup in Wiki for LISLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LISLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LISLE"