Is ILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an often persistent bodily disorder or disease
- adj - affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- adj - resulting in suffering or adversity
- adj - distressing
- adj - indicating hostility or enmity
- adj - presaging ill fortune
- adv - (`ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner
- adv - unfavorably or with disapproval
- adv - with difficulty or inconvenience
- Not healthy; sick: I began to feel ill last week.
- Not normal; unsound: an ill condition of body and mind.
- Resulting in suffering; distressing: ill effects.
- Having evil intentions; hostile or unfriendly: You certainly did me an ill turn.
- Ascribing an objectionable quality: holds an ill view of that political group.
- Harmful; cruel.
- Not favorable; unpropitious: ill predictions.
- Not measuring up to recognized standards of excellence, as of behavior or conduct.
- In a sickly or unsound manner; not well.
- Scarcely or with difficulty.
- Evil; sin.
- Disaster, distress, or harm.
- Something that causes suffering; trouble: the social ills of urban life.
- Something that reflects in an unfavorable way on one: Please don’t speak ill of me when I’m gone.
- adj - morally bad
- noun - something that is evil
- adj - not well
There are 3 letters in ILL: I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ILL, to go: ILL?
Rearrange the letters in ILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ILL
What's nearby ILL
Lookup in Wiki for ILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ILL"