Is TILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - unstratified soil deposited by a glacier
- noun - a treasury for government funds
- noun - a strongbox for holding cash
- verb - work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
- A drawer, small chest, or compartment for money, as in a store.
- A supply of money; a purse.
- Glacial drift composed of an unconsolidated, heterogeneous mixture of clay, sand, pebbles, cobbles, and boulders.
- adj - to prepare land for crops by plowing [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILLABLE
There are 4 letters in TILL: I L L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TILL, to go: TILL?
Rearrange the letters in TILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TILL
What's nearby TILL
Lookup in Wiki for TILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TILL"