Is STILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes)
- noun - (poetic) tranquil silence
- noun - an apparatus used for the distillation of liquids
- noun - a plant and works where alcoholic drinks are made by distillation
- verb - make calm or still
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - make motionless
- adj - not in physical motion
- adj - marked by absence of sound
- adj - (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- adj - used of pictures
- adj - not sparkling
- adj - free from noticeable current
- adv - with reference to action or condition
- adv - despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
- adv - to a greater degree or extent
- adv - without moving or making a sound
- Free of sound.
- Low in sound; hushed or subdued.
- Not moving or in motion.
- Free from disturbance, agitation, or commotion.
- Free from a noticeable current: a still pond; still waters.
- Not carbonated; lacking effervescence: a still wine.
- Of or relating to a single or static photograph as opposed to a movie.
- Silence; quiet: the still of the night.
- A still photograph, especially one taken from a scene of a movie and used for promotional purposes.
- A still-life picture.
- Without movement; motionlessly: stand still.
- Up to or at the time indicated; yet: still unfinished; will still be here tomorrow.
- In increasing amount or degree: and still further complaints.
- All the same; nevertheless.
- To make still or tranquil.
- To make quiet; silence.
- To make motionless.
- To become still.
- An apparatus for distilling liquids, such as alcohols, consisting of a vessel in which the substance is vaporized by heat and a cooling device in which the vapor is condensed.
- A distillery.
- adj - free from sound or motion
There are 5 letters in STILL: I L L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of STILL, to go: STILL?
Rearrange the letters in STILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STILL
What's nearby STILL
Lookup in Wiki for STILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STILL"