Is TILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - unstratified soil deposited by a glacier
- noun - a treasury for government funds
- noun - a strongbox for holding cash
- verb - work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
- adj - to prepare land for crops by plowing [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILLABLE
There are 5 letters in TILLS: I L L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TILLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TILLS, to go: TILLS?
Rearrange the letters in TILLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TILLS
What's nearby TILLS
Lookup in Wiki for TILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TILLS"