Is LIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- verb - give or make a list of
- verb - include in a list
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- verb - tilt to one side
- verb - enumerate
- A series of names, words, or other items written, printed, or imagined one after the other: a shopping list; a guest list; a list of things to do.
- A considerable number; a long series: recited a list of dates memorized.
- To make a list of; itemize: listed his previous jobs.
- To enter in a list; register: listed each item received.
- To put (oneself) in a specific category: lists herself as an artist.
- To recruit.
- To have a stated list price: a radio that lists for ten dollars over the sale price.
- To enlist in the armed forces.
- A narrow strip, especially of wood.
- See listel.
- A border or selvage of cloth.
- A stripe or band of color.
- Often lists.
- An arena for jousting tournaments or other contests.
- A place of combat.
- An area of controversy.
- A ridge thrown up between two furrows by a lister in plowing.
- A boundary; a border.
- To cover, line, or edge with list.
- To cut a thin strip from the edge of.
- To furrow or plant (land) with a lister.
- An inclination to one side, as of a ship; a tilt.
- To listen or listen to.
- To be pleasing to; suit.
- adj - to write down in a particular order [v -ED, -ING, -S] : LISTABLE
There are 4 letters in LIST: I L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIST, to go: LIST?
Rearrange the letters in LIST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIST
What's nearby LIST
Lookup in Wiki for LIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIST"