Is SPILT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPILT in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- verb - flow, run or fall out and become lost
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - reveal information
- verb - reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
- verb - to cause to run out of a container
There are 5 letters in SPILT: I L P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPILT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPILT, to go: SPILT?
Rearrange the letters in SPILT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPILT
What's nearby SPILT
Lookup in Wiki for SPILT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPILT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPILT"