Is SPLINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPLINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin sliver of wood
- noun - an orthopedic mechanical device used to immobilize and protect a part of the body (as a broken leg)
- verb - support with a splint
- A thin piece split off from a larger piece; a splinter.
- A rigid device used to prevent motion of a joint or of the ends of a fractured bone.
- A dental appliance put on the teeth to protect them from grinding or from moving out of place.
- A thin, flexible wooden strip, such as one used in the making of baskets or chair bottoms.
- A plate or strip of metal.
- A bony enlargement of the cannon bone or splint bone of a horse.
- verb - to brace with a splint (a thin piece of wood)
There are 6 letters in SPLINT: I L N P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPLINT, to go: SPLINT?
Rearrange the letters in SPLINT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPLINT
5 letters out of SPLINT
4 letters out of SPLINT
3 letters out of SPLINT
2 letters out of SPLINT
Contextual use of SPLINT
What's nearby SPLINT
Lookup in Wiki for SPLINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPLINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPLINT"