Is TIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the extreme end of something
- noun - a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- noun - an indication of potential opportunity
- noun - a V shape
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- verb - cause to tilt
- verb - mark with a tip
- verb - give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- verb - cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - walk on one's toes
- verb - strike lightly
- verb - give insider information or advise to
- verb - remove the tip from
- The end of a pointed or projecting object.
- A piece or an attachment, such as a cap or ferrule, meant to be fitted to the end of something else: the barbed tip of a harpoon.
- To furnish with a tip.
- To cover or decorate the tip of: tip strawberries with chocolate.
- To remove the tip of: tip artichokes.
- To attach (an insert) in a book by gluing along the binding edge: tip in a color plate.
- To push or knock over; overturn or topple: bumped the table and tipped a vase.
- To move to a slanting position; tilt: tipped the sideview mirror slightly downward; a weight that tipped the balance.
- To touch or raise (one’s hat) in greeting.
- Chiefly British.
- To empty (something) by overturning; dump.
- To dump (rubbish, for example).
- To topple over; overturn.
- To become tilted; slant.
- The act of tipping.
- A tilt or slant; an incline.
- An area or a place for dumping something, such as rubbish or refuse, as from a mine.
- To register weight (at a certain amount).
- To offset the balance of a situation.
- To strike gently; tap.
- To hit (a pitched ball) with the side of the bat so that it glances off.
- To tap or deflect (a ball or puck, for example), especially in scoring.
- To deflect or glance off.
- To tiptoe.
- A light blow; a tap.
- A pitched ball that is tipped: a foul tip.
- A small sum of money given to someone for performing a service; a gratuity.
- A piece of confidential, advance, or inside information: got a tip on the next race.
- A helpful hint: a column of tips on gardening.
- To give a tip to: tipped the waiter generously.
- To give as a tip: He tipped a dollar and felt that it was enough.
- To give tips or a tip: one who tips lavishly.
- adj - to cause to slant [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILTABLE
There are 3 letters in TIP: I P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIP, to go: TIP?
Rearrange the letters in TIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIP
What's nearby TIP
Lookup in Wiki for TIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIP"