Is PITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- noun - an unfortunate development
- noun - the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it
- verb - share the suffering of
- Sympathy and sorrow aroused by the misfortune or suffering of another.
- To feel pity for.
- verb - to feel pity (sorrow aroused by another's misfortune)
There are 4 letters in PITY: I P T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PITY, to go: PITY?
Rearrange the letters in PITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PITY
What's nearby PITY
Lookup in Wiki for PITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PITY"