Is PIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sizeable hole (usually in the ground)
- noun - a concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression)
- noun - the hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) that contains the seed
- noun - (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil
- noun - an enclosure in which animals are made to fight
- noun - (commodity exchange) the part of the floor of a commodity exchange where trading in a particular commodity is carried on
- noun - (auto racing) an area at the side of a racetrack where the race cars are serviced and refueled
- noun - a trap in the form of a concealed hole
- noun - a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- noun - lowered area in front of a stage where an orchestra accompanies the performers
- noun - a workplace consisting of a coal mine plus all the buildings and equipment connected with it
- verb - set into opposition or rivalry
- verb - mark with a scar
- verb - remove the pits from
- A natural or artificial hole or cavity in the ground.
- An excavation for the removal of mineral deposits; a mine.
- The shaft of a mine.
- A concealed hole in the ground used as a trap; a pitfall.
- The worst.
- A small indentation in a surface: pits in a windshield.
- A natural hollow or depression in the body or an organ.
- A small indented scar left in the skin by smallpox or other eruptive disease; a pockmark.
- An armpit.
- An enclosed, usually sunken area in which animals, such as dogs or gamecocks, are placed for fighting.
- The section directly in front of and below the stage of a theater, in which the musicians sit.
- The ground floor of a theater behind the stalls.
- The section of an exchange where trading in a specific commodity is carried on.
- The gambling area of a casino.
- A sunken area in a garage floor from which mechanics may work on cars.
- An area beside an auto racecourse where cars may be refueled or serviced during a race.
- The middle areas of the defensive and offensive lines.
- A cavity in the wall of a plant cell where there is no secondary wall, as in fibers, tracheids, and vessels.
- To mark with cavities, depressions, or scars: a surface pitted with craters.
- To set in direct opposition or competition: a war that pitted brother against brother.
- To place, bury, or store in a pit.
- To become marked with pits.
- To retain an impression after being indented.
- To stop at a refueling area during an auto race.
- The single, central kernel or stone of certain fruits, such as a peach or cherry.
- verb - to mark with cavities or depressions
There are 3 letters in PIT: I P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIT, to go: PIT?
Rearrange the letters in PIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIT
What's nearby PIT
Lookup in Wiki for PIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIT"