Is TRIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a journey for some purpose (usually including the return)
- noun - a hallucinatory experience induced by drugs
- noun - an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- noun - an exciting or stimulating experience
- noun - a catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- noun - a light or nimble tread
- noun - an unintentional but embarrassing blunder
- verb - miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- verb - cause to stumble
- verb - make a trip for pleasure
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - get high, stoned, or drugged
- A going from one place to another; a journey.
- A stumble or fall.
- A maneuver causing someone to stumble or fall.
- A mistake.
- A hallucinatory experience induced by a psychedelic drug: an acid trip.
- An intense, stimulating, or exciting experience: a power trip.
- A usually temporary but absorbing interest: a health food trip.
- A certain way of life or situation: “deny that his reclusiveness is some sort of deliberate star trip” (Patricia Bosworth).
- A light or nimble tread.
- A device, such as a pawl, for triggering a mechanism.
- The action of such a device.
- To stumble.
- To move nimbly with light, rapid steps; skip.
- To be released, as a tooth on an escapement wheel in a watch.
- To make a trip.
- To have a drug-induced hallucination.
- To cause to stumble or fall.
- To trap or catch in an error or inconsistency.
- To release a catch, trigger, or switch, thereby setting something in operation.
- To raise (an anchor) from the bottom.
- To tip or turn (a yardarm) into a position for lowering.
- To lift (an upper mast) in order to remove the fid before lowering.
- verb - to miss one's step in walking or running
There are 4 letters in TRIP: I P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIP, to go: TRIP?
Rearrange the letters in TRIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIP
What's nearby TRIP
Lookup in Wiki for TRIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIP"