Is PRINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication
- noun - a picture or design printed from an engraving
- noun - a visible indication made on a surface
- noun - availability in printed form
- noun - a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
- noun - a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
- noun - a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
- verb - put into print
- verb - write as if with print
- verb - make into a print
- verb - reproduce by printing
- A device or an implement, such as a stamp, die, or seal, used to press markings onto or into a surface.
- Something formed or marked by such a device.
- Lettering or other impressions produced in ink from type by a printing press or other means.
- Matter so produced; printed material.
- Printed state or form.
- A printed publication, such as a magazine or newspaper.
- Printed matter.
- A design or picture transferred from an engraved plate, wood block, lithographic stone, or other medium.
- A photographic image transferred to paper or a similar surface, usually from a negative.
- A copy of a film or movie.
- A fabric or garment with a dyed pattern that has been pressed onto it, usually by engraved rollers.
- The pattern itself.
- To press (a mark or design, for example) onto or into a surface.
- To make an impression on or in (a surface) with a device such as a stamp, seal, or die.
- To press (a stamp or similar device) onto or into a surface to leave a marking.
- To produce by means of pressed type on a paper surface, with or as if with a printing press.
- To offer in printed form; publish.
- To write (something) in characters similar to those commonly used in print.
- To impress firmly in the mind or memory.
- To produce a photographic image from (a negative, for example) by passing light through film onto a photosensitive surface, especially sensitized paper.
- To work as a printer.
- To produce printed material.
- To produce something in printed form by means of a printing press or other reproduction process.
- To write characters similar to those commonly used in print.
- Of, relating to, writing for, or constituting printed publications: a print journalist; print coverage.
- In printed or published form: denials that were to be found in print.
- Offered for sale by a publisher: books that are still in print.
- verb - to produce by pressed type on a surface
There are 5 letters in PRINT: I N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRINT, to go: PRINT?
Rearrange the letters in PRINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRINT
What's nearby PRINT
Lookup in Wiki for PRINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRINT"