Is NIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source
- noun - egg or young of an insect parasitic on mammals especially a sucking louse
- The egg or young of a parasitic insect, such as a louse.
- A unit of illuminative brightness equal to one candle per square meter, measured perpendicular to the rays of the source.
- noun - the egg of a parasitic insect
There are 3 letters in NIT: I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of NIT, to go: NIT?
Rearrange the letters in NIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NIT
What's nearby NIT
Lookup in Wiki for NIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NIT"