Is TINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- verb - color lightly
- A shade of a color, especially a pale or delicate variation.
- A gradation of a color made by adding white to it to lessen its saturation.
- A slight coloration; a tinge.
- A barely detectable amount or degree; a trace.
- A shaded effect in engraving produced by fine, close, parallel lines.
- A panel of light color on which matter in another color is to be printed, as in an illustration.
- A dye for the hair.
- verb - to color slightly or delicately
There are 4 letters in TINT: I N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TINT, to go: TINT?
Rearrange the letters in TINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TINT
What's nearby TINT
Lookup in Wiki for TINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TINT"