Is STINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unbroken period of time during which you do something
- noun - smallest American sandpiper
- noun - an individual's prescribed share of work
- verb - subsist on a meager allowance
- verb - supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
- To restrict or limit, as in amount or number; be sparing with.
- To cause to stop.
- To subsist on a meager allowance; be frugal.
- To stop or desist.
- A fixed amount or share of work allotted.
- A limitation or restriction: working without stint.
- verb - to keep within certain boundaries
There are 5 letters in STINT: I N S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STINT, to go: STINT?
Rearrange the letters in STINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STINT
What's nearby STINT
Lookup in Wiki for STINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STINT"