Is IT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of engineering that deals with the use of computers and telecommunications to retrieve and store and transmit information
- Used to refer to that one previously mentioned.
- Used as the subject of an impersonal verb: It is snowing.
- Used as an anticipatory subject to emphasize a term that is not itself a subject: It was on Friday that all the snow fell.
- Used to refer to a general condition or state of affairs: She couldn’t stand it.
- Used to refer to something that is the best, the most desirable, or without equal: He thinks he’s it.
- An animal that has been neutered: The cat is an it.
- pron - the 3d person sing. neuter pronoun
There are 2 letters in IT: I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IT
To search all scrabble anagrams of IT, to go: IT?
Rearrange the letters in IT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IT
What's nearby IT
Lookup in Wiki for IT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IT"