Is BIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece or quantity of something
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - an indefinitely short time
- noun - an instance of some kind
- noun - piece of metal held in horse's mouth by reins and used to control the horse while riding
- noun - a unit of measurement of information (from binary + digit)
- noun - a small amount of solid food
- noun - a small fragment
- noun - a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- noun - the part of a key that enters a lock and lifts the tumblers
- noun - the cutting part of a drill
- verb - to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws
- verb - cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- verb - penetrate or cut, as with a knife
- verb - deliver a sting to
- A small portion, degree, or amount: a bit of lint; a bit of luck.
- A brief amount of time; a moment: Wait a bit.
- A short scene or episode in a theatrical performance.
- A bit part.
- An entertainment routine given regularly by a performer; an act.
- A particular kind of action, situation, or behavior: got tired of the macho bit.
- An amount equal to 8 of a dollar: two bits.
- A small coin: a threepenny bit.
- The sharp part of a tool, such as the cutting edge of a knife or ax.
- A pointed and threaded tool for drilling and boring that is secured in a brace, bitstock, or drill press.
- The part of a key that enters the lock and engages the bolt and tumblers.
- The tip of the mouthpiece on a pipe or a cigarette or cigar holder.
- The metal mouthpiece of a bridle, serving to control, curb, and direct an animal.
- Something that controls, guides, or curbs.
- To place a bit in the mouth of (a horse, for example).
- To check or control with or as if with a bit.
- To make or grind a bit on (a key).
- A single character of a language having just two characters, as either of the binary digits 0 or 1.
- A unit of information equivalent to the choice of either of two equally likely alternatives.
- A unit of information storage capacity, as of memory.
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 3 letters in BIT: B I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIT, to go: BIT?
Rearrange the letters in BIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIT
What's nearby BIT
Lookup in Wiki for BIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIT"