Is BRIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Great Britain
- noun - the young of a herring or sprat or similar fish
- noun - minute crustaceans forming food for right whales
- The young of herring and similar fish.
- Minute marine organisms, such as crustaceans of the genus Calanus, that are a major source of food for right whales.
- noun - a young herring
There are 4 letters in BRIT: B I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRIT, to go: BRIT?
Rearrange the letters in BRIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRIT
What's nearby BRIT
Lookup in Wiki for BRIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRIT"