Is ORBIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORBIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- noun - the bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- verb - move in an orbit
- The path of a celestial body or an artificial satellite as it revolves around another body.
- One complete revolution of such a body.
- The path of a body in a field of force surrounding another body; for example, the movement of an atomic electron in relation to a nucleus.
- A range of activity, experience, or knowledge.
- A range of control or influence: “What magnetism drew these quaking ruined creatures into his orbit?” (Malcolm Lowry).
- Either of two bony cavities in the skull containing an eye and its external structures; an eye socket.
- To put into an orbit: orbit a satellite.
- To move in an orbit.
- verb - to move or revolve around
There are 5 letters in ORBIT: B I O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORBIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORBIT, to go: ORBIT?
Rearrange the letters in ORBIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ORBIT
What's nearby ORBIT
Lookup in Wiki for ORBIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORBIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORBIT"