Is ORBITS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORBITS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- noun - the bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- verb - move in an orbit
- verb - to move or revolve around
There are 6 letters in ORBITS: B I O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORBITS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORBITS, to go: ORBITS?
Rearrange the letters in ORBITS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ORBITS
5 letters out of ORBITS
4 letters out of ORBITS
3 letters out of ORBITS
2 letters out of ORBITS
Contextual use of ORBITS
What's nearby ORBITS
Lookup in Wiki for ORBITS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORBITS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORBITS"