Is RIOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a public act of violence by an unruly mob
- noun - a state of disorder involving group violence
- noun - a joke that seems extremely funny
- noun - a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- verb - take part in a riot
- verb - engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking
- A wild or turbulent disturbance created by a large number of people.
- A violent disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled for a common purpose.
- An unrestrained outbreak, as of laughter or passions.
- A profusion: The garden was a riot of colors in August.
- Unrestrained merrymaking; revelry.
- An irresistibly funny person or thing: Isn’t she a riot? — v.
- To take part in a riot.
- To live wildly or engage in uncontrolled revelry.
- To waste (money or time) in wild or wanton living: “rioted his life out, and made an end” (Tennyson).
- verb - to take part in a violent public disturbance
There are 4 letters in RIOT: I O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIOT, to go: RIOT?
Rearrange the letters in RIOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIOT
What's nearby RIOT
Lookup in Wiki for RIOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIOT"