Is ROB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROB in various dictionaries:
- verb - take something away by force or without the consent of the owner
- verb - rip off
- To take property from (a person or persons) illegally by using or threatening to use violence or force; commit robbery upon.
- To take valuable or desired articles unlawfully from: rob a bank.
- To deprive unjustly of something belonging to, desired by, or legally due (someone): robbed her of her professional standing.
- To deprive of something injuriously: a parasite that robs a tree of its sap.
- To engage in or commit robbery.
- verb - to take property from illegally
There are 3 letters in ROB: B O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROB
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROB, to go: ROB?
Rearrange the letters in ROB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROB
What's nearby ROB
Lookup in Wiki for ROB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROB"