Is BORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BORE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who evokes boredom
- noun - a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- noun - diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- noun - a hole or passage made by a drill
- verb - cause to be bored
- verb - make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- verb - have
- verb - cause to be born
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - move while holding up or supporting
- verb - bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - contain or hold
- verb - bring in
- verb - have on one's person
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - have rightfully
- verb - support or hold in a certain manner
- verb - be pregnant with
- To make a hole in or through, with or as if with a drill.
- To form (a tunnel, for example) by drilling, digging, or burrowing.
- To make a hole in or through something with or as if with a drill.
- To proceed or advance steadily or laboriously: a destroyer boring through heavy seas.
- A hole or passage made by or as if by use of a drill.
- A hollow, usually cylindrical chamber or barrel, as of a firearm.
- The interior diameter of a hole, tube, or cylinder.
- The caliber of a firearm.
- A drilling tool.
- One that arouses boredom.
- A high, often dangerous wave caused by the surge of a flood tide upstream in a narrowing estuary or by colliding tidal currents.
- verb - to pierce with a rotary tool
There are 4 letters in BORE: B E O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BORE, to go: BORE?
Rearrange the letters in BORE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BORE
What's nearby BORE
Lookup in Wiki for BORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BORE"